The Colts Running Club is committed to creating and maintaining a safe environment for our athletes and coaches. We will be operating under the following protocols during the pandemic.
What runners MUST bring with them to each practice:
- Track bag or backpack
- Water bottle or Hydro
- Hand Sanitizer
- Mask for walking from the car to practice and then back to the car after practice. We will not be asking the kids to wear masks while running.
Protocols to share with your athletes:
- Parents should take the temperature of their athlete(s) before coming to practice.
- If you are unable to do so, the coaches will take the athlete’s temperature upon arrival.
- Anyone with a temperature above 100.3 should stay home.
- Parents should drop off their athlete(s) and stay in the car.
- Athletes stay on their cone for warm ups.
- Maintain 6ft distancing while running.
- No hi-fives, handshakes, or hugs.
- Elbow bump crosswalk buttons.
- No sharing of water.
- If they had a fever or felt ill, or someone in their household had/has a fever or felt/feels ill, they should stay home.